About this Support Policy
This Support Policy describes the scope of support for plugins created by Adrian Rodriguez Studios LLC. If you have questions about this Support Policy, please contact us before purchasing or using our plugins or services.
We may make changes to this Support Policy, so please check this page to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
This Support Policy is effective as of July 27, 2021.
What is Supported
The following Support is provided for plugins, for which, you have an active license.
- Support related to standard installation processes and procedures for the respective product that we have created.
- Support related to standard configuration processes and procedures for the respective product that we have created.
- Support is provided directly to the product license holder.
We may ask that you install the latest version of our plugin prior to providing support, as scheduled updates contain fixes, and modifications that are intended to improve compatibility with the latest versions of WordPress and WooCommerce.
What is Not Supported
Our products are provided as is, and the following items are not supported.
- Support for free products is not provided.
- Support for paid products that do not have an active license is not provided.
- We do not customize our products, and you are responsible for contracting with a third party developer to customize your product as needed.
- We do not customize WordPress, WooCommerce, or any third party plugins.
- We do not provide support for customizations that you or a third party have made to our products. Further, if you contact us for Support, we are not responsible for overwritten customizations that you or a third party have made, or the functionality of customizations that you have made to our products.
- We do not provide general WordPress support.
- We do not provide general WooCommerce support.
- We do not provide support for any third party plugins or themes.
- We do not provide support for WooCommerce payment issues, including but not limited to: configuration; payments; failed payments; refunds; or disputes.
- We do not provide business support of consulting of any kind, including but not limited to: how you should organize processes, procedures, or workflows for you business; how you should manage your business; or how you should manage communication for your business.
- We do not provide support to your users, clients, associates, contractors, vendors, or anyone who is not the product license holder.
- We do not provide support for migrations.
- While we may provide general information, we do not provide support for server, CDN, or firewall configurations.
If you have pre-sales questions about one of our products, or have questions about your account, please feel free to contact us, and we will respond to you as soon as possible.