Constellation Client Portal
Add client portal capability to your WordPress site, and manage your clients like a pro.
Add client portal capability to your WordPress site with the Constellation Client Portal plugin. Create private pages for your clients, customers, and team members, and provide them with private documents, files, and invoices that you can add to pages with simple shortcodes. Integrate with WooCommerce and accept payments for invoices and services.
Streamline your operation with Constellation Client Portal for WordPress.
Annually until cancelled
License: 1 siteBuy Now
Requirements: WordPress; WooCommerce is also required if using WooCommerce specific features.
- Create private Company pages for your clients
- Assign users to Companies and grant access to private Company pages
- Redirect clients to their private Company page at login (optional setting)
- Assign users to multiple Companies
- Create private client documents
- Create private client invoices
- Further restrict access by user and role
- Restrict access to client file and invoice categories by user and role
- Easily add curated lists of client-specific Files and Invoices to Company pages using shortcodes
- Enable invoice payment by integrating with your WooCommerce store
- Protect Files and Invoices from direct access by humans, bots, and search engines with Site-Level File Protection*
- Access to plugin updates throughout the duration of your active license term
- Access to email support throughout the duration of your active license term
- Install on up to 1 site
- Navigate to WordPress Admin -> Plugins.
- Locate the “Constellation Client Portal” plugin in the list (the basic version) and click “Deactivate.”
- Once the basic version of “Constellation Client Portal” is deactivated, install and activate Constellation Client Portal Pro by following the installation instructions here.
Note: There is no need to uninstall the basic plugin, and your existing data will not be lost. Also, multiple versions of the Constellation Client Portal plugin (example the Basic and Pro versions) should never be active at the same time.
Your plugin license is set to auto renew every year by default, but you can disable this at any time by going to My Account -> Subscriptions and clicking "cancel". This will prevent your subscription from renewing at the end of the current term (you will still have access to updates until the end of your current term).
However, maintaining an active license each year ensures that you receive regular plugin updates throughout the year, which is important for ensuring compatibility with new versions of WordPress (and popular plugins). An active license also ensures that you receive critical patches, as well as new features, as they are released.
View the Constellation Client Portal documentation for installation instructions, how-to’s, shortcodes, and workflows.
*Site-Level File Protection provides basic restriction of direct access to files in the Constellation Client Portal file directory (ex. https://your-company.com/wp-content/accp-clientfiles/invoice.pdf) that would otherwise be visible to search engines, bots, and anyone with the direct link. This feature works on the site level, rather than the server level, and while it adds a layer of security to control and restrict document and file access, it is not a comprehensive or fully reliable solution. Fully effective file and document access control must be configured at the server level, which is beyond the scope of this plugin. Please see our Terms of Service for more information.